Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gymnastics

Today I took Ava to gymnastics and am happy to report no other children were injured. You see since I stay at home with Ava she is rarely around other children. She does enjoy the company of her two cousins Philip and Ashlyn. Anyways we have had problems with Ava being physical with the other kids. For example last week she pulled another child by his sweater and then later proceeded to yank on his pant leg to get him off the slide. She is not use to sharing. We also tend to cater to her. After gymnastics we had girls lunch with my good friends Nikah and Haven and her newborn Adelynn. I always enjoy spending time with Nikah. She and I have been friends since middle school and she now lives in Lubbock. I am so looking forward to Christmas since my parents will be here from St. Louis and out of town friends will also be here. The elves have been coming to our house every night and leaving candy for Ava in our holiday calander. Every morning is a chocolate mess. This year out to be fun with Ava. We have taught her to say HO HO HO. It is close enough anyway.

5 comments:

The Hart's said...

Excellent blog, Melissa! So excited you have joined the blogging world! Had a great time this week, see you soon,

The Vinyards said...

Love the blog! Good Job Melissa. We can't wait to see "Drama". We have missed her this week.
Love you!

Sarah Steen said...

Sis, I cried the minute I opened this. I can't believe how big Ava is! It makes me sick knowing she's grown so much! She looks like a mini-you! I miss you guys so much and am so sad we won't be together this christmas but tell my niece that I love her more than I ever could and I'll come visit her soon! I miss you guys so much! Love ya!

Sheri - the patient one said...

Hi Melissa

Sheri here...Jen's friend from AZ. Welcome to blog world. Your Ava is adorable.

Thank you for your entry - I love the charm you chose - one of my favorites!

Sheri

Beth said...

Melissa, I'm so glad you are blogging! It's such a great way to keep up with what everyone is doing. Ava is soooo cute!!! I bet she is excited about this Christmas, Wyatt just wants to eat the wrapping paper.

video