Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun Stuff

We have taught Miss Ava to make a funny face. It is really the cutest thing ever. She likes to make it at the dinner table. I think she looks a lot like Justin in this picture. Maybe cause they are both so silly. I am glad she is so easy going like him. I stress about stuff too much.


One night I was rolling my hair and Ava looks at me pretty funny when I have the rollers in. So we decided to try some in her hair. They did not stay in very long. I was suprised that they actually did put a little curl in her extremly fine hair. Aren't little girls soo much fun!





1 comment:

Sheri - the patient one said...

Hi Melissa

So cute - Ava seems so BIG in these pictures. They grow up so fast!

I especially love the Charm addiction representation in the one picture. LOVE the layering. Thank you!

Sheri

PS Ava's little charm should be arriving any day (:

video