Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty

Yeah for Ava! She peed in the potty for the second time today. We all get so excited we stand around and clap. Then she gets a hershey kiss or whatever chocolate her mom hasn't ate yet. I am so sad that my baby is getting soo big. I had to buy 2T instead of the month sizes I always did before. I am so blessed to have such an angel. We bought her the cutest boots so when I get the pics I will share them with everyone. Hope everyone has been keeping up with their new years resolutions. I always get mine accomplished. It usually takes me all year though. Mine this year is to read the entire Bible beginning to end. I have not got to far but I have got started. Those of you that know me well know that I do not need to say excersice more because I am one of those wierdo's who love to run.

2 comments:

Sarah Steen said...

YEA! I'm so proud of my niece! Pee pee in the potty, pee pee in the potty! (that's me singing the song from look who's talking) WAY TO GO AVA! YOU ARE GETTING TO BIG!

The Vinyards said...

Yea Ava! You go girl. We are all so proud of you. Make sure your Mommy & Daddy give you lots of chocolate for that. We all love you so much!
Uncle PJ, Aunt Jen, Philly & Ash

ps Have fun with Ash tomorrow. Thanks for letting her come over & play!

video