Saturday, May 2, 2009

catching up

It has been so long since I have posted anything. Little Ava was a precious flower girl in our friends Todd and Heathers wedding. We enjoyed spending time with friends and family. Our dear friend Todd has now deployed to Afganastain. Last weekend I competed in a half marathon in Oklahoma City. I was very pleased with my results. The weather conditions were not ideal. I hate running in 20MPH winds. I am such a complainer though. This girl who was running beside me (until I put the heat on and left her eating my dust) was saying how she was so glad to have the wind since it was so hot. I have started my medications for our frozen embryo transfer. We are scheduled to have the transfer done on May 12th. I had a hard time injecting that first shot into my belly, but it is no biggie now. I am trying to be optomistic and excited that this could be our opportunity to give Ava a brother or sister. I am a little scared since our last experience was so devestating, but as a christian I know that God loves me and wants the best for our family. Something else that is new in my life is I am a working woman again. I have started working for Dr. Murrell's partner Dr. McCarty. I am working 2 or 2 1/2 days a week. I love what I do and everyone is so nice and appreciative of the help. I do miss my little girl but she is having lots of fun with the MTS crew. I am looking forward to this summer. I will be keeping my super cool niece and nephew on Thursdays over the summer break. Ava will love having them as will I. Well I will try and keep everyone updated throughout the transfer. We appreciate all the support and prayers from our family and loved ones.

2 comments:

Sheri - the patient one said...

Will be praying in Arizona!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Sheri - the patient one said...

Hello Melissa

Think of you and Justin daily. Thank you for the sweet words and prayer. We are truly encourage and excited for what god has planned for us.

Sheri

video