Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great News

So I have been kinda holding off on telling people but I had a sonogram and saw our baby and the little heartbeat today. I had the transfer done on May 12th and found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago. I have been very nervous since the last time we ended up losing the baby. I was so relieved to see that little tadpole and flicker of a heart today. It is truely overwhelming to see your baby growing inside you. I feel so lucky that things have gone so well. I have been feeling great and not been sick at all. I had a very easy pregnancy with Ava and things are starting the same way. I feel so good I have a hard time believing I am pregnant. I thank God for this absolute miracle. He has really given me some peace this time. Praise God he has chosen me to be the earthly mother to another one of his children. Thanks everyone for their prayers and support. Justin and I love all our family and friends and feel so fortunate to have such a support system. Hope to show you pictures of a growing belly over the next nine months.

3 comments:

The Hart's said...

WoooHoooo! I am so excited!!!
I miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week!
We will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!

The Vinyards said...

So excited for you guys. We can not wait to welcome another cutie into our family.

Sheri - the patient one said...

Melissa

That is wonderful news! Can't wait to follow along. What a blessing!

video