Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Haircut




So we took Ava to get her first haircut today. She was so good. She looked so big sitting in that chair with the cap on. The lady gave us a certificate with some of her hair in a little bag. We did not cut very much off, just evened it up a bit. Justin would not let her get it cut short. Ava is starting to say more sentences. Her new thing is she runs around the house and screams "I'm running." Yes, she is for sure my daughter. She is pretty fast too.We got her a TV and DVD player for her room and her Mimi got her a cute table and chairs. She has really enjoyed playing in there. Justin and I are doing well. We have planned a much needed vacation to Jamacia. We are just thanking God that he has blessed us with eachother and our precious Ava. We are praying God lets us know what path to take as far as extending our family. We want to embrace the plans he has for our family. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

2 comments:

The Vinyards said...

Ava's room turned out so cute! She is getting big fast! I could not even tell she got her hair cut today. Love her!

Beth said...

She is so cute Melissa! We still have not done the 1st haircut thing, but it will have to happen soon. I love her room, it is so cute, I think you need to come decorate my house, this is definetly not a talent I have. I'm glad to hear y'all are doing well and I'm jealous you get to go to Jamacia. We went there for our honeymoon and have been wanting to go back ever since! We continue to pray for you and your family, miss you!

video