Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank God for Ava


Well yesterday was the start to a long 24 hours. I started bleeding yesterday morning and went in for a sonogram. There was still a heartbeat yesterday morning. After that however the bleeding began to get worse along with pain. This morning we repeated the sonogram and there was no longer a sac or heartbeat. There are not words to describe how I feel right now. I am going to deal with this the best I can and just put my faith in God that he knows what he is doing. I would have loved to have another baby but am beginning to think I should just enjoy the one I have. I am emotionally spent with the past 8 years of trying to have babies. Don't think I can handle anymore losses. Thank you all so much for the support you have shown us. We are planing on soaking up all the time with the miracle we already have. God reminds me how lucky I am to have such a special little girl.

5 comments:

The Vinyards said...

We love you guys. Praying & praying. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Sarah Steen said...

I love you! We are praying for strength for you guys! Wish I could be there to hug you!

The Hart's said...

We love you guys!

Sheri - the patient one said...

Melissa

So sorry to hear the news. I am in awe of your strength.

Praying in Arizona
Sheri

Beth said...

You guys are in our prayers.

video